The Whole Circle™ is closed right now. We’ll open again on
Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 9:20 PM. Please come back and visit then.
When you do, you’ll find that this is the home of affordable, downloadable, distance learning continuing education audio courses in acupuncture and Oriental medicine. Our coursework is taught exclusively by Jack M. Daniel, M.Ac.(UK), L.Ac., Dipl.Ac.(NCCAOM), teaching Oriental medicine since 1973.
IN THE MEANTIME, WHEN WE RE-OPEN, VISIT THE CURRICULUM CATALOG PAGE TO REVIEW OUR CURRENT SALE PRICES.
PLEASE KNOW THAT WE SUCCESSFULLY CONCLUDED THE RE-APPROVAL PROCESS FOR ALL OF OUR COURSES WITH THE NCCAOM IN SEPTEMBER OF LAST YEAR. AS PART OF THAT PROCESS WE HAVE NEW, HIGHER VALUES FOR THE NUMBER OF PDA’S (CEU’S) THAT EACH COURSE IS WORTH. COMMENSURATE WITH THOSE CHANGES OUR PRICING HAS ALSO BEEN REVISED. PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR EARLY SUMMER 50% OFF SALE ON ANY AND ALL DISTANCE LEARNING COURSES, RUNNING THROUGH MIDNIGHT, TUESDAY JUNE 11TH, 2013, EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME. ADDITIONALLY, WITH THE PURCHASE OF COURSES TOTALING $200 OR MORE IN ONE ONLINE TRANSACTION DURING THE SALE, WE WILL INCLUDE AN ADDITIONAL 10% DISCOUNT, BY REBATING THE DIFFERENCE BACK TO YOUR CREDIT CARD, THUS MAKING THE DISCOUNT 60% OFF FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS!
THE SALE WILL RUN THROUGH TUESDAY JUNE 11TH, ENDING AT MIDNIGHT, JUNE 11TH, 2013, EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME.
MOST EVERY STATE ACCEPTS THE APPROVAL FOR COURSEWORK BY THE NCCAOM AS THEIR OWN. NOT ALL DO. WE HAVE EXPLICIT APPROVALS IN THOSE STATES THAT DO NOT. PLEASE VISIT OUR NEWLY DESIGNED CURRICULUM CATALOG PAGE TO SEE THE FULL LIST OF COURSES, WITH EASY REFERENCE TO WHICH COURSES NEED AND HAVE RECEIVED SPECIAL APPROVAL BY VARIOUS STATES WHERE MORE THAN NCCAOM APPROVAL IS REQUIRED. IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR STATE SPECIFICALLY NOTED, COURSES ARE AUTOMATICALLY APPROVED. IN ADDITION, CERTAIN STATES LIMIT THE NUMBER OF DISTANCE LEARNING CEU’S THAT THEY WILL ACCEPT PER RENEWAL CYCLE. PLEASE CHECK ON THE PROVISIONS IN YOUR OWN STATE BEFORE ORDERING.
From wherever you are, whatever the distance, you can benefit from almost 40 years of clinical experience by learning with Jack M. Daniel. When you do, you can:
- Seamlessly unite Zang/Fu physiology and the Patterns of Disharmony with the Five Phases.This course, along with the other Clinical Diagnosis Courses I've ordered from you have added value to my practice and validated many of my own approaches to clinical interaction with clients. This goes farther than just how I practice acupuncture. My teaching in our Yoga Teacher Certification programs has vaulted into a new, rewarding dimension. This is, in part, encouraged by listening to Jack's masterful establishment of rapport, elicitation of etiology, analysis of pathology, and prescription.
- Learn from one of the most senior teachers in our profession without leaving your home or office.Thanks for two very illuminating audio courses; these are the best I've come across since trying this mode of getting PDA's. It would have been better to be there live, but these worked very well.
- Meet your NCCAOM, California, Florida or Illinois (and, pending, Texas) requirements for Professional Development Activity Points (CEU's) by downloading courses here.Thank you again for your excellent service. I have 3 more of your courses waiting to be used for my next four years' requirements, and I look forward to corresponding with you and making use of these courses (as well as others you provide) in the future.
- Stop losing income from, and eliminate the high costs of, traveling to study.I greatly appreciate having the ability to complete this requirement online and from home. It has saved me time, travel and money, since I live far from any major city. Thank you!
- Study at your own pace and convenience.First let me say that I love your teachings! I listen to them pretty consistently at home and in the car and I am learning a lot, not only about TCM but about your method of taking a history and communicating with patients. I play them regularly and it really helps to keep my head in TCM all the time.
Dean Scarpinato, L.Ac., Chicago
We welcome you to come back when we re-open, enroll and partake of coursework from us.
The Whole Circle™ Curriculum is given under NCCAOM Provider Number ACHB 319, California Continuing Education Provider Number CEP 592, Florida Continuing Education Provider Number 50-7646 and Illinois Acupuncture Continuing Education Provider License Number 225.000013.
Please visit our newly designed Curriculum Catalog page to see the full list of courses, with easy reference to which courses are approved specially by various states where more than NCCAOM approval is required. You can also find this information near the bottom of each individual course page, as well as the course designation numbers.