The Whole Circle™ is closed right now. We’ll open again on
Saturday, October 25, 2014 at 7:20 PM. Please come back and visit then.
When you do, you’ll find that this is the home of affordable, downloadable, distance learning continuing education audio courses in acupuncture and Oriental medicine. Our coursework is taught exclusively by Jack M. Daniel, M.Ac.(UK), L.Ac., Dipl.Ac.(NCCAOM), teaching Oriental medicine since 1973.
IN THE MEANTIME, WHEN WE RE-OPEN, VISIT THE CURRICULUM CATALOG PAGE TO REVIEW OUR CURRENT SALE PRICES.
After over four decades in the clinical practice of acupuncture, I have found that the issues of trust and forgiveness are, for the most part, so broken in people that it has called me to generate a forum for healing in those important domains of human relations. In addition, I’ve come upon a highly successful method to transform the relationship one has with one’s internal mental/emotional monologue. Please visit the following page for details on this new live workshop: Trust, Forgiveness and The Path to Peace™.
PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR 50 - 70% OFF BEGINNING OF WINTER CEU SALE ON ANY AND ALL DISTANCE LEARNING COURSES. WITH THE PURCHASE OF COURSES TOTALING $250 OR MORE IN ONE ONLINE TRANSACTION DURING THE SALE, WE WILL ADD AN ADDITIONAL 20% DISCOUNT, BY REBATING THE DIFFERENCE BACK TO YOUR CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL ACCOUNT, THUS MAKING THE DISCOUNT 70% OFF FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS! PLEASE VISIT THE CURRICULUM CATALOG PAGE TO REVIEW THE SALE PRICES. THE 50 - 70% OFF SALE WILL END AT MIDNIGHT, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 17th, 2014, EASTERN STANDARD TIME.
MOST EVERY STATE ACCEPTS THE APPROVAL FOR COURSEWORK BY THE NCCAOM AS THEIR OWN. NOT ALL DO. WE HAVE EXPLICIT APPROVALS IN THOSE STATES THAT DO NOT. PLEASE VISIT OUR NEWLY DESIGNED CURRICULUM CATALOG PAGE TO SEE THE FULL LIST OF COURSES, WITH EASY REFERENCE TO WHICH COURSES NEED AND HAVE RECEIVED SPECIAL APPROVAL BY VARIOUS STATES WHERE MORE THAN NCCAOM APPROVAL IS REQUIRED. IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR STATE SPECIFICALLY NOTED, COURSES ARE AUTOMATICALLY APPROVED. IN ADDITION, CERTAIN STATES LIMIT THE NUMBER OF DISTANCE LEARNING CEU’S THAT THEY WILL ACCEPT PER RENEWAL CYCLE. PLEASE CHECK ON THE PROVISIONS IN YOUR OWN STATE BEFORE ORDERING.
From wherever you are, whatever the distance, you can benefit from over 40 years of clinical experience by learning with Jack M. Daniel. When you do, you can:
- Seamlessly unite Zang/Fu physiology and the Patterns of Disharmony with the Five Phases.This course, along with the other Clinical Diagnosis Courses I've ordered from you have added value to my practice and validated many of my own approaches to clinical interaction with clients. This goes farther than just how I practice acupuncture. My teaching in our Yoga Teacher Certification programs has vaulted into a new, rewarding dimension. This is, in part, encouraged by listening to Jack's masterful establishment of rapport, elicitation of etiology, analysis of pathology, and prescription.
- Learn from one of the most senior teachers in our profession without leaving your home or office.Thanks for two very illuminating audio courses; these are the best I've come across since trying this mode of getting PDA's. It would have been better to be there live, but these worked very well.
- Meet your NCCAOM, California, Florida or Illinois (and, pending, Texas) requirements for Professional Development Activity Points (CEU's) by downloading courses here.Thank you again for your excellent service. I have 3 more of your courses waiting to be used for my next four years' requirements, and I look forward to corresponding with you and making use of these courses (as well as others you provide) in the future.
- Stop losing income from, and eliminate the high costs of, traveling to study.I greatly appreciate having the ability to complete this requirement online and from home. It has saved me time, travel and money, since I live far from any major city. Thank you!
- Study at your own pace and convenience.First let me say that I love your teachings! I listen to them pretty consistently at home and in the car and I am learning a lot, not only about TCM but about your method of taking a history and communicating with patients. I play them regularly and it really helps to keep my head in TCM all the time.
Dean Scarpinato, L.Ac., Chicago
We welcome you to come back when we re-open, enroll and partake of coursework from us.
The Whole Circle™ Curriculum is given under NCCAOM Provider Number ACHB 319, California Continuing Education Provider Number CEP 592, Florida Continuing Education Provider Number 50-7646 and Illinois Acupuncture Continuing Education Provider License Number 225.000013.
Please visit our newly designed Curriculum Catalog page to see the full list of courses, with easy reference to which courses are approved specially by various states where more than NCCAOM approval is required. You can also find this information near the bottom of each individual course page, as well as the course designation numbers.