The Tongue Diagnosis Course — 5.5 CEU's
Bring Your View of the Tongue Into Sharp Focus
With diagnostic information coming from each aspect of the Four Inspections, one must be able to correlate findings from each different one with the others, in order to strengthen the solidity of the overall investigation and subsequent diagnosis. The Tongue Diagnosis Course covers the following in a thorough and illuminating fashion:
- The convergence of tongue and pulse findings
- How the tongue findings confirm preliminary findings from the history
- The parameters of tongue diagnosis in relation to size, shape, color and mobility of the tongue body
- Matters of topography of the tongue surface and issues of coloration and moisture level of the coat and the tongue surface itself
- Disparities of pulse and tongue findings, and also of symptomology and the tongue findings
While no view of a tongue described in this course is available for viewing through ordering and downloading this audio only course, we, nevertheless, believe that the content merits your consideration for learning this special craft.
I have taken other long-distance learning courses and yours is by far the best. You have made complex conversations crystal clear. Thank you. Cara Bergman
This course is approved for PDA's (CEU's) by the NCCAOM and the state of California. The NCCAOM designation for this course is ACHB 319-045. It is given under California Continuing Education Provider Number CEP 592. In order to smooth the way in taking this course, please refer to 'Download Instructions' before ordering this course.
PDA's Awarded: Five and One Half (5.5)
Running Time: 5:06
File size: 35.0MB
|Please click on this icon to listen to a free sample of this course.|